Monday, November 24, 2014

End sem Physics practical exam experience

It was fun doing the physics experiment. And one of the primary reason was that the question given to me was fundamentally wrong, and I was so tensed because the variable I had to figure out was getting canceled out. Then I asked sir, and he verified officially that my question was wrong, so I designed my experiment, and from the last few days, I was so habituated in making notes that I wrote my experiment very neatly, as if it was some note. After the experiment, sir said that next year, he is going to include my modification of the experiment and give out my copy as the handout. And there was also a tea break in the middle, which was awesome, because I never had tea during the exam, so the first in the lifetime experience was nice, and I had three cups of tea (LOL)!
Anyways, thank god my experiment was not related to waves, else I couldn't have derived the working formula. I don't have that much knowledge in waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HORIZON II: Forbidden West

   

Original Radio

Classical Radio

BAD PRODUCTION HOUSE

BAD PRODUCTION HOUSE
The new Endeavour