Friday, June 7, 2013

Last night I dreamt I was back in the cemetery again. This time, I saw an obelisk coming towards me, slowly, matching up with the surrounding: dark, gloomy and foggy. I couldn’t see anything written until it came almost 2m away from me. Actually I was standing still, my cold feet were almost senseless. Only when I looked on the ground, I realized that I was actually skidding over the dead leaves.
The tombstone stood just a foot away from me then. I read the name. below it was written “The curse of black blood begins”, in red blood, which slowly turned black, and then…………
I sprang up from the bed so vigorously that my blanket flew and fell just above my younger brother, who I think just woke up from his sleep.
“Very funny!,” my brother said, rather not enjoying what I did.
“Bad dream.” I said.
“What? Me too! A bad dream! But I didn’t wake up like you, like a blast in the bed!” My brother was more courageous than me.
“Come on, get ready,” said my mother, “we are going to the cemetery.”
“Now who wants to visit the cemetery?” I asked.
“I do,” said my brother, “I have never seen one. Don’t worry, ghosts seldom come at daylight!”
“Oh, shut up!”

We reached the cemetery almost 20 minutes later. I took my camera with me. It was situated for away from the city, and looked more like a jungle.
My brother led the way first, bravely, wearing a green T-shirt, and carrying a stick. After exploring, I suddenly saw the obelisk, the same obelisk that I saw in my dream.

My parents were almost 20 yards behind me, and my brother went away to visit another grave. I went towards it when suddenly, with a thud, the whole sky went black. It was as if I was back at my dream again, then some black blood oozed out of the Obelisk.

I did not wait to see the actions further, as I felt footsteps coming towards me. In an instant, I turned back and saw the deformed body of a ghost. The camera shutter got accidently clicked, the zombie was startled, and I ran away. After crossing a particular tree, like a Flash, the daylight came back, and the light was so brilliant, that I fainted.

The next thing I remember, I again came back to the bed in my home. No one was with me. May be they were in the drawing. The camera was right at the top of the table beside me. I wanted to see the Zombie properly, as in the cemetery, I only saw or perceived the Zombie.

When I opened the album of my digital camera, I saw half of the torso of and the deformed hand and I was horrified to see that it was wearing a green T-Shirt, half-torn.
The same that my brother wore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HORIZON II: Forbidden West

   

Original Radio

Classical Radio

BAD PRODUCTION HOUSE

BAD PRODUCTION HOUSE
The new Endeavour