Friday, June 7, 2013

A LONELY NIGHT

A lonely night.
In front of me are two physics books, open
Pages fluttering in the windsheers caused by the fan
Two lights, tube lights, are glowing bright white. Mom called once, but didnt bother second time.
Cursing study, I get up, and take the mobile in my hand
Try facebooking, strange, no one is there too!
I had exchange of ideas some hours ago with a very learned friend of mine,
Now all is empty, all are sleeping.
Guess its a lonely night.
I walk outside, grab hold the guard railings of my balcony, to grasp a view of nature
Even strange, the moon didnt bother today giving me a visit. I was feeling like the vast black sky, with white glittering spots, will swallow me into emptiness just now!
I wanted to get away, fly in the nature, but a second thought suddenly swallowed all the previous, pulling me back.
I hate society, but it pulled my thoughts back, I dont know why
I feel like a mouse being played by the cat just before its supper!
I stand in a state of mind which is almost void of anything.
The emptiness, loneliness, playing hide and seek in mt brains.
Then aftr 2 mins, I remembered I have exam tommortow.
Cursing my studies again, I sit back to study,
Befriending my greatest enemy, like a fallen timid king does to his enemy.
I am afraid. Afraid of my future, as my society as injected in me, brainwashed me!
And I again curse study, and start reading physics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HORIZON II: Forbidden West

   

Original Radio

Classical Radio

BAD PRODUCTION HOUSE

BAD PRODUCTION HOUSE
The new Endeavour